The ascent in and up a scaffold has moved forward. The driving force behind this move has particularly been aspects such as safety, convenience and efficiency. scafom-rux can supply the entire range from ascent frames and front-mounted stair towers to emergency stairway towers.
RINGSCAFF stair towers can be used as a front-mounted stair tower solution for any scaffolding system. RINGSCAFF can also be applied as an emergency stairway in connection with the universal stair stringer.
|Aluminium platform stairway
||Width 60 cm, exchangeable head section for tube hook-up, U-saped hook-up or SUPER pins, bay length 2.50 m or 2.57, bay height 2.00 m
|Stahl site stairway
||Width 84 cm, tube hook-up, bay length 2.00 m or 2.07 m, bay height 2,00 m, standard diagonals as handrails
|Universal stair stringer
||Variable width depending on deck, stair incline for 3 m bay lengths, steel decks 29 cm or 32 cm, for 2/5/8/11 steps
||Our SMART-DETAILS brochures, approvals and technical info can be found in the Download Center, animations can be found here at VIMEO.
EXAMPLE ALUMINIUM PLATFORM STAIRWAY
- Slim stairway solution with 60 cm width
- Also usable with SUPER façade scaffolding thanks to exchangeable head section
EXAMPLE STEEL SITE STAIRWAY
- Extremely economic
- Only special part: the stairway itself
- Otherwise, only standard parts fitted
- Handrails out of diagonals
EXAMPLE UNIVERSAL STAIR STRINGER
- Variable Aufstiegsbreite, da Systembeläge als Stufen genutzt werden
- Special handrails enable it to be used as a publicly accessible emergency stairway
- Entire bridging structures feasible